Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm pissed right now.  Just flying-off-the handle, want to shoot someone in the face pissed.  Alright, so I've known this person, let's call this person Pat, for a long time. I've learned that sometimes, you may not know someone as well as you think you do.  It's funny, in fact hilarious, to watch what fame can do to a person.  I mean, come on.  

"Pat is the most solid person I know."  

"Pat will never change."  

"Pat is original."

"Pat will never compromise."

Well, Pat has become the biggest hypocrite I've ever met in my life. Pat always said "I want to be different.  I want to stand out and not do what everyone else does."  Well guess what Pat, you've just become like everyone else.  You gave in.  You became the biggest joke I've ever seen. Awesome for you.  What is wrong with people. Can someone tell me what the big effing deal is about fame. Get over yourselves people.

No comments: